Sunday, March 17, 2013

Web -17- Adobe

Adobe would probably be a best for last critique considering they are the company that gives designers the proper tools to do all of their work, and the maker of the software that I am using to design websites myself, but I would like to touch on their choices now. Once again we see that the navigation bar is darker than the rest of the body which as I go further along seems to be pretty common now. The logo and search functions are cleanly integrated into this navigation area with the logo dropping down into the body area a bit ( something that I wish I knew how to do for one of the websites I've been working on for a class. Then there is the large body area on top of more vertical ones that link off to other pages bringing the user to become more interested in what they have to say.

There is something a bit odd about Adobe that I just realized. Their website is alarmingly similar to Apples when you look at it for awhile. maybe it goes along with the unholy alliance between designers and apple, or maybe just a funny little coincidence, but none the less Adobe has worked hard to bring their website into the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment