Monday, October 7, 2013

Digital Video - 19 - Wrong software for the job

I want to take a moment to talk about different type of video editing software because while going through my subscriptions on Youtube I came across one of the LPers that i used to follow every update but have slowly backed away as their content no longer matched my interests.

Something I do remember about his though i that all of his LPs so far were edited in Windows Movie Maker which I didn't even know was possible because it lacks common tools like a razor tool or multiple tracks to get in depth with. Somehow he managed to end the clips at the times he needed to and make the cuts to a different shot.

I think we kind of take for granted what we can do with the tools were given but we also need to learn to use the tools very effectively because if not then we might as well be using Windows Movie Maker or iMovie

No comments:

Post a Comment