Thursday, May 9, 2013

Web -33- Verizon II (Wireless & Business)

When I mentioned the red in the color scheme earlier I was honestly remembering an older version of the Verizon website which used way more red than this one does. This is causing me to question whether or not this could be tied into the other portions of the website that do not have this red in the header area. The only thing I actually dislike about this page is the left body area from "welcome back" all the way down to the end of "my verizon  these are functions that are already available in the top navigation and could be hi lighted better there instead of having it in two locations. That's just a waste of horizontal page space that could be showing even more of the hi lights to the right of this bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment