Thursday, May 9, 2013

Web -28- The worst website

I had to learn about fine artists for my 2D design class and one of the artists I had to research was Diane Fenster. The information on her style and contribution to fine art was simple enough but once  Icame across her website I shuttered.

This website looks like absolute shit. The amazing part is it appears to have been made in Dreamweaver because of the style and layout of things but the colors and other asthetics make my eyes want to bleed. not to mention that every time you try to select text to paste it into microsoft word it also copys a black hilight instead of the text just being white on a black background. No that would  be too simple instead the stext is white, on a black background, also hilighted in black.

No comments:

Post a Comment